Saturday, December 31, 2011

***Where I Lived in 1974***

This was where I lived in 1966, 1976, 1986 and up through part of 1992. Our apartment was the one you can see lower left. This is the back side of the apartment house. We lived in the biggest apartment and it was the only one that went all the way through from front to back. 


The smaller building partly seen here is the Social Security Office which was literally in our back yard. It was owned by the same people who owned our building and ultimately would become special to me for several widely different reasons. 


The building still looks roughly the same and in recent years I took, on separate occasions, my wife, my son and my friend Brittany down there to be photographed out front the same way my mother photographed me so often as a kid. 

No comments: