Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Thursday, October 24th, 1974


No Gym today. We were to see a video-taped basketball game but the (illegible) wouldn't work. No school tomorrow.

In Cincy, I got the new Seaboard mag, PLANET OF THE APES, an AIRPORT 1975 mag and part one of Linda's life story in SIXTEEN. Finally got the Marvel calendar at Kidd's.

I saw THE CHEYENNE SOCIAL CLUB.

I got a notebook, a bookend, a staple and a staple remover, all thrown away at work.

Our sermons got read aloud in class (anonymously). I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at school!

NOTES: I sold the calendar about three months ago in 2012. 

THE CHEYENNE SOCIAL CLUB is a fun Western movie with Henry Fonda and Jimmy Stewart and Shirley Jones. It's somewhat naughty subject matter dealt with a saddle tramp inheriting a brothel.


No comments: