Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Thursday, January 24th, 1974

Things went well at school today.

I did IT again tonight but I'm not worried. I stocked the problem away. Can't get to it anymore. And if I do, it'll be really hard to stock away like this again so I hope I don't have to worry about it.

Good TV tonight.


NOTES: Whatever dirty mags I was hiding away, I seemed to be laboring under the false impression that they were what was causing the "problem." I was a 15 year old boy. I didn't need anything but hormones and imagination. I think I was trying to pass teh guilt I was feeling off on something else. 


On Thursday nights in January of '74, we were consistent in that the family watched THE WALTONS. KUNG-FU and THE STREETS OF SAN FRANCISCO. All three series were above average for the seventies TV dramas.


Years later, KUNG-FU star David Carradine's death was allegedly due to an extreme form of IT. 

1 comment:

  1. >Years later, KUNG-FU star David Carradine's >death was allegedly due to an extreme form of >IT.

    And here just a few days ago you wrote that IT wasn't harmful physically. Now we know better!

    ReplyDelete