Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Wednesday, November 13th, 1974

The buses are back! That didn't take long. It seemed actually as if I was dreaming when I awoke to a conversation about it.

It was very cold today and snow was actually expected. Even more snow is expected tomorrow when we get off early and I expect to see GOLD with Roger Moore.

I started writing THY SAVAGE GRAVE, the new Arkon story. I don't know. I may scrap the beginning and begin again. I like the idea, though.

Tried to avoid IT but failed. Too bad.

Some really heavy winds this evening!

NOTES: Whilst all of this was going on, the number one song in the US was Bachman-Turner Overdrive's stuttering rocker "You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet." The group grew out of The Guess Who. I liked these guys but they weren't favorites. In recent years, former Guess Who members Randy Bachman and Burton Cummings have reunited and do this number in concert.

No comments: