Monday, May 28, 2012

Tuesday, May 28th, 1974


We were supposed to go to the ball game tonight but since my tickets were free and I didn't want to see it, I just went so Mom could get in and then I left. I went up to Fountain News and picked up a TV GUIDE and a movie star directory and went home. As soon as I got there, I turned around and went back to get a bigger book with Linda in it. Then I watched the Emmy Awards.

I finally mailed those letters.

We had part of our Algebra exam today. Also, I got a 70 on my Blue Book test which I'm told is pretty good.

NOTES: Okay, even now that ball game thing seems odd to me. I can't imagine my mother wanting to go so bad that we'd do that. And where was my Dad? He was the Reds fan. Maybe he went and bought a ticket and I had to go to get her in free on the Straight A tickets. Don't know.



No comments: