Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Thursday, April 11th, 1974

Tomorrow's my last day of school for a week.

I may go see THE STING tomorrow or Saturday.

Tomorrow marks one full year since I last saw Debbie.

All is going well with the job except tonight some obviously "rookie" baseball players creamed a rear window. Again, no real concern of mine but they are very upset and thus so am I. Boy!

Nothing ever seems to go right in my attempts at being normal. Maybe I should just plan on staying different and give up vain hopes of close friends, a good job and a girl. We'll see.

NOTES: THE STING had been out for a few months and I hadn't paid much attention to it but the ragtime music of Scott Joplin had been resurrected due to the success of the film and I bought the theme on 45. It would go on to become probably my favorite film of this era. 




No comments: