Monday, February 20, 2012

Wednesday, February 20th, 1974

School was a disaster today but in the end I guess nothing happened that won't be forgotten by tomorrow.

I read where Bobby Sherman has a new baby--another son.

I got TBG, another pen-pal letter and I stayed up way late tonight to watch THE HORROR FILM HALL OF FAME. I may have lost some sleep but it was worth it!

NOTES: I was a very loyal fan. I was still following Bobby Sherman's career even though it was quickly dwindling at this point. 


Produced by Chuck Braverman, the late night TV special HORROR HALL OF FAME was hosted by Vincent Price and featured guests such as John Carradine, FAMOUS MONSTERS editor Forrest J. Ackerman and, oddly, both actors who played the Riddler on TV's BATMAN, Frank Gorshin and John Astin.

No comments: