Monday, March 26, 2012

Tuesday, March 26th, 1974

We got report cards today. I got 4 A's--including one in my worst subject, IBS--and 3 B's. I hope I'll still get the free baseball tickets although I probably won't end up using them all.

Tomorrow, I'm supposed to make up a test in English but I don't know how I'll be able to with no study halls.

IT again tonight.

NOTES: Straight A students were rewarded with tickets to see multiple Cincinnati Reds games. I had a history of getting them. Doesn't seem like I'd get one for a mix of A's and B's. We'll see. Below, though, is a card they gave out 2 years earlier, when I was in 7th Grade, to show off to relatives that you had won the tickets for your grades and attended the games. I was never big on baseball but my Dad sure was so it was always a nice treat for him. We always took Mom, too, which means I guess we had to buy an extra ticket. 

No comments: