Monday, July 9, 2012

Tuesday, July 9th, 1974

E-DAY! Mom and Dad did my work for me and Terry and I met his mother and off we went! We went into the theater and saw...THE EXORCIST. There was even a girl that resembled Linda working the concession stand!

The picture began. I was prepared to be scared some but...nothing. I'd sit through the picture a million times though to see the scenes of Linda before the possession! Oh, they were marvelous!

There were a LOT of people there! I doubt it'll make my number one spot for the year but it will definitely be in the Top Ten. Oh, I can't get over it! After six solid months of wanting it, I, Steven Paul Thompson, saw THE EXORCIST! At last!

I took a bath before I went and washed my hair like I was going to meet a girl. My girl! Linda!

The closest thing I got to a scare was a stomach ache from the Pepsi I drank.

On the way home, we ran into Doug's mother and sister.

The baby was here for another visit when I got home.

NOTES: I get a lot of praise for my honesty in posting this blog exactly as it happened but I have to say that nothing I've posted has embarrassed me...until this. Yeesh, I had it bad!

No comments: